Rush Passport Tips for the Honolulu Passport Agency
“This is a government agency? Really? They behave like a first-class expensive retail operation…” – Yelp Reviewer
No one enjoys travel troubles. The Honolulu Passport Agency helps avoid any passport emergencies. The Honolulu Passport Agency only deals with urgent/emergency services if you are traveling in 2 weeks or less. For travelers with non-urgent passport needs, you can visit your post office or county clerk for routine processing.
The Honolulu Passport Agency requires an appointment for expedited passport services so you will have to call the National Scheduling Center in order to set up an appointment. Please call 1-877-487-2778. Please note this agency does not have their own phone number, so if you call any other number for this agency you are calling a separate post office or business that offers general passport services.
“Generally when dealing with government run agencies my experiences are relatively painful. BUT, this was one of the most painless experiences I have ever had.” – Yelp Reviewer
Honolulu Passport Agency Hours & Location:
Please attend all appointments at the following address:
Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Federal Building
300 Ala Moana Blvd., Suite I-330
Honolulu, HI 96850
U.S. Department of State
Honolulu Passport Agency
44132 Mercure Cir.
PO Box 1076
Sterling, VA 20166-1076
The Honolulu Passport Agency is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please note this excludes all federal holidays and weekends.
Honolulu Passport Agency Services:
**Please note, yet again, the Honolulu Passport Agency ONLY services travelers who can prove they have plans to travel in 2 weeks or less.
Note: In order to access this service you will need to provide your travel plans showing that you would be traveling within the next 14 days.
NO walk-ins for expedited services. Appointments are required.
Checklist: (plus tips you’ll want to know):
- Appointment confirmation number from when you scheduled your time slot.
- The entrance is next to a playground area.
- This agency has a strict NO late appointment policy.
- Know that waiting times will vary according to the traffic that day.
- Arriving 15 minutes late will void your appointment.
- You must pass through a metal detector upon entrance
- Absolutely no weapons are permitted on the premises
- Proof of international travel
- You must provide a hard copy of your itinerary or other proof of international travel.
- Completed forms
- Must have your SSN or SSN card at the appointment.
- All required supporting documents
- This includes one passport sized photo and a front and back photocopy of identification, and a second (maybe third) proof of identification.
- Proof of identification can be birth certificate OR old undamaged US passport
- A major credit/ debit card, check, bank draft, money order, or EXACT cash to pay for application and any expedited services.
- Please note if you are paying with cash you need the EXACT amount, no more and no less.
- Also, note that no one else is allowed in the appointment other than the people who are required for the passport.
- Parking: There is no public parking at the Federal Building in Honolulu. All parking is either street metered parking or parking garage.
A good parking garage nearby on Halekauwila St and they only charged $1.
“I’ve never been to a government office with such great service.”- Yelp Reviewer
The Honolulu Passport Agency has serviced many customers who enter frantically and stressed out about their upcoming travels but leave completely calm and excited for their trip again. Although a time for the duration of services is not guaranteed, upon making an appointment customers should be finished in less than an hour! Remember, if you need your passport fast but you cannot get an appointment at the Honolulu Passport Agency, you can still expedite as fast as 24 hours using our service. Fastport Passport can expedite your passport as quickly as you need it. Call us today! 877-910-7277
Want new articles before they get published?
Subscribe to our Awesome Newsletter.